PAPER FLOWER WORKSHOP
Learn how to make your own paper flowers! Your paper blooms won’t wither after a week and you can enjoy them for years and years to come.
You will receive an explanation on how to make your own paper flowers and how to take care of them. We will make one flower together, a Japanese peony. At the end of the workshop you go home with the paper flower(s) you made and a lot of inspiration to continue at home.
- Date: October 25th (Sunday) 2020.
- Duration: 13:00 – 15:00.
- Fee: €35.
- Language of Instruction: English or Dutch.
- Materials and Tools: Provided. Materials include: paper scissors, crepe paper, glue, flower tape and wire.
- What will I take home? A paper Japanese peony and additional material to continue making flowers at home.
- Venue: Hae (Sint Jacobstraat 5, 6211LA Maastricht).
- Is the workshop child-friendly? Ages 12+
To ensure that there is enough space between each participant, we are capping our class to a maximum of 5 participants. We will also be providing hand sanitizer and working to ensure that all crafting surfaces and equipment are properly sanitized.
Luus Schreurs has loved flowers from an early age. She discovered beautiful gardens during her childhood with her grandpa who was a gardener. She was so amazed by them that she turned her love into a hobby. That’s how she became a paper florist ad learned how to make paper flowers that last forever. Find Luus’s flowers on is Sweet Pea Paper Flowers.