BEGINNER'S SILVER STACKING RING
Learn about the craftsmanship of jewelry making in our Beginner’s silver stacking ring workshop. During the three hour session, you will learn about the materials, tools, and basic techniques of how to create your own set of sterling silver stacking rings. You will choose from a set of styles (please see photos for examples) and work with the assistance of the instructor. You will be taken through the process of proper measurement, cutting, hammering, and various finishing techniques such as high polish, matte or oxidized.
The fee includes all materials and tools with snacks or beverages provided by our teacher. Please note that soldering is not included in this class.
- Date: postponed.
- Duration: 13:00 – 16:00.
- Fee: €80.
- Language of Instruction: English or Dutch.
- Materials and Tools: Provided.
- What will I take home? Your own set of two silver stacking rings.
- Venue: Anjelierenstraat 40, 6214 SW Maastricht.
- Is the workshop child-friendly?
- Yes, but with the help of an adult. This workshop requires a bit of focus and precision.
To ensure that there is enough space between each participant, we are capping our class to a maximum of 5 participants. We will also be providing hand sanitizer and working to ensure that all crafting surfaces and equipment are properly sanitized.
Each of our workshops has a minimum number of participants required by the teacher. In case that number is not met, the workshop will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund.