Join this bookbinding workshop and learn how to make your own envelope book.
In this workshop, you will learn a simple binding technique using only basic tools and envelopes. The result is a multi-purpose book that could be your very first handmade visual journal where you record your everyday life in the form of visual objects. Or your logbook for your train tickets, postcards, photographs and found items; all these small precious objects from your daily adventures.
- Date: November 6th
- Duration: 14:00 – 17:00
- Fee: €45 (includes a warm beverage)
- Language of Instruction: English.
- Materials and Tools: Provided.
- What will I take home? Your own handmade envelope book with customised cover.
- Venue: Hae, Sint Jacobstraat 5, 6211LA Maastricht.
- Is the workshop child-friendly?
Yes, for ages 10+.
Elsie Wong is a designer and illustrator based in Cologne, Germany.
She studied in Hong Kong and the UK with a background in visual communication and editorial design. She currently works as a freelance graphic designer and illustrator.